Monday, October 20, 2008

Visiting Teaching with Kathy

This is Kathy and I on our Visiting Teaching route. Her van is in the background. Kathy and I have been companions for years. She has been confined to a wheelchair for over 20 years and can only move from the neck up. We have had some fun and crazy adventures and some of the most sacred, spiritual experiences together.
I tell Kathy that someday the Lord will help her understand what a blessing she is to all of us who know and love her. She doesn't think she is able to serve, she's wrong. She has taught me more about living and enjoying life than anyone else I know. One of the things I'm most looking forward to in the next life is seeing Kathy enjoy her perfected body. That will be heaven!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What a blessing you are to each other!