Saturday, October 25, 2008

Homecoming 2008

The homecoming game was fun! Tons of people with excitement in the air.

It is really fun to watch the game when you don't have a kid out there. Expecially because I was sitting with great friends.
Monica and Jessica were calm companions. I need to improve my picture taking at arms length skills. Though I have perfected the up the nose shot, notice how tight and supple my neck is, I'll take the good with the bad.

It was fun to chat with Pam and Tara. The guy behind us screamed his lungs out - the good news, his language was relatively clean and by the end of the game he had no voice left. Unfortunately the Minutemen lost by one touchdown....fortunately I've never cared about the final score. It's all about the warm fall nights chanting C-O-N-C-O-R-D Concord, Concord, Concord High.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: