Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tahoe with a book club friends

I had a great time away with friends from our bookclub - Read it and Eat. Only 7 of us could make it.
We stayed at Charlottes cabin at Incline Village. We had planned to go shopping and eat out but it snowed!! So we stayed in and talked and talked and talked.
We went out for a slippery walk Saturday morning. The air was fresh and crisp with the smell of pine.
These women are wonderful - we laughed and cried and ate a lot of fabulous food. We decided going away with moms is the best - everyone does a little and everyone enjoys a lot.
It made me want to organize a time when I could get away with all my friends, far and near, and take time to relax and chat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janelle said...

First I need to be in your book group. Then I need to go to Tahoe with my other book group. Book groups are the best.