Monday, October 13, 2008

expecting week by week 3, 4, 5, 6

We played catch-up today - these are not the most beautiful pictures of Liz.
Note to self - check the size before you buy - little boy hat big giant girl hat...
Little tiny socks that look like they have shoes on them - in every color of the rainbow.
There are lots of cute girl things - not so much for boys. Jim is looking out for JD so I have to focus...
Liz is a little queezy if she doesn't eat regularly. The phrase most often heard by Liz - "You're going to be so big!!". The boys say - "Finally you'll look like a Hopkins!"
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks Momsy!! I love everything, my favorite of course are the socks. You are going to be a fun grandma.

Shopkins said...

Liz looks great! What a cute and fun idea!! Miss you guys!! Congrats Grandma!! :)

Jen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I'm very happy for all of you.

Cathy said...

Just catching up on your blog... What? Twins? How did this happen? Okay - I know HOW it happens but twins? Wild and Awesome! I also loved the bookclub getaway weekend. Great idea!

Carmen said...

Wow, tell Liz and Jim congratulations.

Come over to my blog I'm doing a give away!! Carmen

...a necklace for you or your beautiful daughters.