Thursday, August 21, 2008

A wonderful Day

Yesterday August 20th was a wonderful day. Steven and Cate received their endowment in the Oakland Temple
We had four boys and 2 girls all in the temple together! It was almost more than I could take in! I will store the memory away as a treasure.

I have some issues with my new camera...A blurry picture of my favorite people (plus Johnny...5 years and he'll be there).
Then of course Fentons! A perfect day! Stay tuned for part 2 of a most wonderful time - tomorrow - the wedding!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wish I could have been there! Just let Steven know I was thinking about him and how proud and excited I am for him! Tell him thank you for being a good example to Brendon.

Even though I couldn't make it my thoughts are with you all.

Love you

CA Poppy said...

What a perfect day! Congratulations! The guys look handsome in their brown suits. Tommorow will be wonderful too,if I were there I'd be hyperventillating.

Lacy said...

what a neat day for your family.

Good luck with the wedding; I love your blog!

Lacy

Monica said...

Nothing on earth can be as good as being together in the temple. Congratulations!