Saturday, August 30, 2008

Naptime

Dave has recently been determined to get pictures of me sleeping. Seriously these are not flattering photos! I'm brave to put these out in blogland aren't I? I'm hoping to make Dave put down the camera!
Here's a lovely picture of my nose...obviously I was reading a magazine before drifting off - I always pull out those annoying ads - why is it behind my head??? The turkey neck is also very lovely.
Here's a before shot of the droopy eyelids - insurance won't pay for an eye lift until I can't see because of the saggy skin...
I do love this skirt and red is my color - but really does anyone look good when they sleep??
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am so grateful for these photos...you really do sleep then! We were all seriously wondering about that. And no...adults do not look good when they sleep...just babies and little kids! Jim has taken some beautiful shots of my tonsils. Why do they do this..don't they know how hard we work to create a lovely demure image? I'm sorry but it is such a deacon thing to do!

Dave said...

Yes, but only when they are 0-12 months old....don't get me wrong, dear, you are so beautiful, to me.

Janelle said...

It may take several more years of marriage before my husband would dare to take a picture of me sleeping. I think my chances are pretty good, since I don't think he's ever been awake when I was sleeping he's always the first asleep.

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Is it ok to say I had a good little chuckle when I saw these pictures?? :) So funny Lanette. I say yes you must take the camera away from Dave. I wonder what other photos he might have laying around, could be used for black mail :):):) Love it! Oh & RED IS THE VERY BEST COLOR EVER!!!