Friday, August 15, 2008

knowledge is power

For all my google reader friends... Last night I showed a few friends how to create a post for their blogs from picasa. I created a goofy post with a dress I ordered online for the wedding - my worst pictures ever!!! They, of course were concerned that the pictures would appear on my blog - "no problem" I said, "I'll just delete the post". Well this morning I discovered to my horror that the post appears on google reader.... This is the time when I'm happy that only 15 people have me on their list....please be kind and don't blackmail me....

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I was cracking up ...the stuff stays on the reader until you have ten posts or maybe it is 13 on your blog. Get blogging, girlfriend! Remember once in cyberspace...always in cyberspace! Too funny! Loved the title of it though.

Janelle said...

This has happened to me before! I meant to private post something and hit the wrong button. Good thing it wasn't too flamable of info. Like Bonnie says, get posting! I'll be putting you on my google reader now just in case you make a similar mistake in the future. (smile)

Vanessa said...

You looked mighty sexy, you should have kept it :)