Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here he comes Montana!

We got a call from Steven this morning. He was waiting for his flight to the mission field. He's ready to go and anticipates teaching his first lesson tonight. How I wish I could be a fly on the wall...
He said his favorite part of the MTC was a talk given by Elder Holland and all the friends he made. As "luck" would have it, they bumped into several missionaries returning from the Billings, Montana mission in the airport. They told them that the people treat the missionaries like kings and they were going to love it.

We can't wait to hear about all the adventures of Elder Hopkins. I can't put into words the joy of having a son in the field...what will I do when I run out of boys...It will be long wait for JD.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: