Monday, July 27, 2009

Family

While we were in Idaho we had quick visits with family. This is Aunt Virginia (my dads sister) and Uncle Elvin. They are amazing! They served a mission in England and worked in the temple after raising a family. Uncle Elvin has some dimentia now - he can't leave the house much because he always wants to dance with any females he meets. Aunt Virginia cares for him and quilts like her mother before her. What a treat to see them again!
This is Aunt Delores, my mothers older sister. When she hugs me it's like my grandma and mom are here again...
This is Uncle Johnny, mom's younger brother - such a great man with a wonderful family.
Moms gravesite. My brother and his family joined us to remember...
It was a quick trip to Idaho, filled to the brim with family - perfect!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

I didn't know you were an Idaho girl! You've been keeping secrets. What part of Idaho are you from and where is your family now?

Bonnie said...

Looks like you had a great whirlwind kind of time. So glad to have you back home though!