Thursday, July 30, 2009

Angel Island

This summer we've planned some outings so these boys wouldn't be bored or spend their time playing video games. It was my turn so we went to Angel Island. We took the ferry from Tiburon.
They tried to drive me crazy by going to the edge of the island....I'm good at imagining boys falling off cliffs...
There was lots of walking - not sure this was the boys favorite outing but now they can say they've been to Angel Island.
They've grown up together...a little nutty but fun.
I recommend a trip to Angel Island if you like to walk and see beautiful views.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Faye said...

That's a great pictures of the boys together! Thanks for giving my son a TV/playstation free day :)

Kim said...

I love the very last picture! It shows how truly happy they all are.