Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been tagged

10 years ago I was: Busy with a boy in preschool, elementary school, middle school, high school and college! I spent a lot of time in the car...

5 Things on my To Do List for Today: Vacuum, clean the bathroom, do laundry, clean out the spare bedroom and Fix dinner - these 5 things are always on my to do list...they're also usually on my "didn't get done" list...

6 Things I'd Do If I Became A Billionaire: 1. Build all my kids a house in the same neighborhood. 2. Buy Dave a Porsche. 3. Do a mission tour with the boys where we'd set up a humanitarian project of their choice. 4. Build a fabulous and beautiful fitness retreat that wouldn't cost much to attend. 5. Spend a year traveling so Dave could visit all the architectural wonders of the world 6. Set up retirement funds for all my friends and family (hey a billion dollars is a lot of money!)

3 Bad Habits: I don't want to talk about it!

5 Places I Have Lived: Nampa, Idaho - Pacifica, CA - Rexburg, Idaho - San Luis Obispo, CA - Half Moon Bay, CA

5 Jobs I have Had- Hickory Farms sample girl, United Airlines temp secretary, Secretary for flight attendants and Pilots at Swift Air, Gifts and Gadgets in-home consultant (such a horrible decision...) and my favorite - WW leader and personal trainer!

*Things Most People Don't Know About Me: I hate mice! Some people know that my claim to fame is that I threw up from the top of a ferris wheel - yes over the edge while it was moving -showering many, many people with chunks - that was not a happy carny guy when we finally got off... one more thing you may not know - I was nominated for homecoming queen at Ricks college in 1977 - I made it to the top 10 but lost to my friend who played the drums for her talent!

1 comment:

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

What great things that you would do with a billion dollars. I love them! Wouldn't that be wonderful if we could really win a billion dollars. Heck I would take a couple $1000.00 about now. Loved your answers, good stuff. It is so fun to get to know things about your friends!