Sunday, March 27, 2011

Here's the deal

I just love blogs. Here's the deal though - it seems that everyones life is so together, fun and well together.... Even when things aren't going that well they still seem more together than me. There's regret when reading about young moms doing wonderful things with their children that I never did - too late now! There are beautiful homes that I long for when I can't seem to get my bum off the couch to put dishes in the dishwasher... There are cute quilts and crafts and projects that resemble the half done stash I've been meaning to complete for years.... How about the really busy people who still manage to post regularly and consequently have a lovely personal history... Oh wait that reminds me - genealogy.... I know, I know, you're saying, "Lanette - you have a lovely life" and its true. Is the discontent a tool of the adversary or a gift of the spirit? I guess it's how you use it. I'm choosing a gift to move me from wasting precious life moments toward filling my days with what really matters. May future posts hold pictures of lovely family vacations, finished projects and dare I say a "together", home!!

1 comment:

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

I wrote this with paragraph breaks - it's so hard to read one big block of words - I should have added pictures to break it up!